Friday, June 12, 2015

Friday Inspiration - Still Looking at Greens!

Besides looking at all the greens around me as I worked outside, I also spent some of this week looking at different green fibers on the internet!  Some of my favorites:

I love this gorgeous blue-green hand dyed yarn I found at The Verdant Gryphon.  I have no idea what it will become, but it's making its way into my stash very soon!


It's been way too long since I've done any eco-dyeing and this beautiful cloth of Hannah Lamb's is inspiring me to get back to it!  See more here.


This quilt by Anne Maundrell reminds me of the forests around the farm.  I really like the layering!


This handwoven scarf by Waschbear has so many beautiful shades of green!  If you're interested in weaving, there are lots of wonderful pieces on the website.


Happy Creating!  Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment